Sunday, March 4, 2012

What's Going on and What Keeps You Going Shay Shay?

Wow, it's March! I can't believe it! 2012 is already flying fast. I say this every year, but every year does seem to go faster and faster.

So, what's been going on with Shay Shay?

Shay Shay has been one busy girl with work, work travel, and just trying to keep up with life. This past week, I let life get in the way too much and got behind on Insanity. I am four days behind, but I am excited to get back on track tomorrow. I am looking forward to seeing the results of the next 5 1/2 weeks of Insanity work.

Life has also gotten in the way of my time on the courts, but I got a chance to get on this past Thursday and participated in Bootcamp Tennis today. Oh, did it feel great! I ran the hills by the courts, backpedaled and ran the lines, and did cone speed work drills. Then we picked up our rackets and knocked the fuzz of the balls. Over 3 hours of drills and match play; I had a blast! How cool is it to workout without it feeling like a workout?

With my awesome workout on the courts, I am ready to really work to get in SUPER-DUPER tennis shape. As anyone who knows me, knows--this journey to lose fat and win is about more than just looking great. I really am committed to becoming the best all-around athlete I can.

This commitment keeps me going more than that bikini that I am determined to sport.

High tennis and swimsuit season is coming. Let's Go!

No comments: