Monday, February 20, 2012

Congratulations, You've Gotten Better

"Congratulations, You're Gotten Better!" Shaun T. spoke these words to me this morning after I completed my Day 15 Insanity Fit Test. And he was right! I did get better:

1. Switch Kicks: 59 (3 more than Day 1)
2. Power Jacks: 60 (6 more)
3. Power Knees: 114 (34 more)
4. Power Jumps: 38 (10 more)
5. Globe Jumps: 9 (3 more)
6. Suicide Jumps: 17 (3 more)
7. Push-up Jacks: 23 (7 more)
8. Low Plank Oblique: 55 (10 more)

Not too shabby Shay Shay--especially after having to complete Pure Cardio AND Cardio Abs on my Rest day because I skipped a day during the week! I'm encouraged to Keep the Momentum Going!

I know (and I have to keep believing) that as I getter better in the workouts, my physique will get better. I am already seeing positive changes in my physique just after two weeks. Now if I can just get disciplined enough to only check the scale once a week or even--gasp-only on Fit Test Days. Let's see!

No comments: