I started this journey in June 2007. That seems so long ago! Our current Commander in Chief President Obama was one the Presidential campaign trail for the time. And now here we are. November 2012 and another Presidential Election. Exciting!
I voted early--SO GLAD I DID, so I decided to take some time an post before I get out for the day.
I set goals for this journey to Lose Fat and Win, and I have exceeded those goals with 70lbs lost (hovering between 133-135), a body fat percentage under 21%, and sizes 2 and 4 in my closet (and I even think my feet have gotten smaller, but I am not sure how I really feel about that given my shoe collection. LOL!).
Here is my Lifestyle Ballot; I am Electing Every One!:
- Diligent clean eating all week with one free day in moderation (travel is no excuse)
- Cardio 4x a week, plus tennis
- Training with Lisa at Boutique Body Fitness 2-3 days a week
- Prepare for 7 hours of sleep per night (sometimes I just wake up at hour 6, but if I prepare for quality sleep, I feel good when I rise)
- Prioritize my commitments; don't over commit; take time to adequately rest
- Don't over think food!