Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Gift of Fitness!

With just a couple days away from Christmas Day, I gave myself a gift. My wonderful trainer and friend Anna Mae was blessed to get a job in her primary field, so that means I lost my trainer. This actually happened a while ago, and I definitely feel the absence of someone who pushes me in the gym,

Oh, I wish I was at the point where I can push myself really hard in the gym, but I'm not there yet. I can admit this. I know I will get there, but until then I need help.

So, I engaged a new trainer. G trained the Fit Club at work. One day I was in the company gym and G was there. He's been there before while I worked out, but this day I looked in the mirror and wasn't pleased. Year 2010 was almost over, and I still hadn't reached my physique goals. I've been close, and I'm not too far now (although with the holidays, I am a tad bit farther).

Then and there I called G over; I enlisted his services, and gave myself the gift of even better fitness.

This morning was our first session. It was tough, but it I feel great. I'm looking forward to getting back to training full time again. I'm looking forward to reach my goals for real this time--not getting close, but actually meeting them! Again, I am proud of myself and what I have achieved so far, but I know I have more focus and disciplined in me to meet my goals.

I am Shay Shay. I am Ready!

No comments: