Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fit Tuesday!

I guess today I'm supposed to be celebrating Fat Tuesday, but for me it was FIT Tuesday! I jump started my day with a hard training session with G (it was shorter than usual due to G's commute issue this morning, but he worked me nonetheless!). I rounded off my day with a high energy Zumba and Michael Jackson Experience Wii session. Shay Shay LOVES to GET DOWN so a dance workout is ideal for me. I don't mind logging in extra time when I'm shakin' my groove thang. It's not work for me at all!


I mentioned in my last post that I will log 1,000 minutes of exercise in March. Well, I'm going to up the ante because with training, cardio sessions, and tennis (including singles) I logged in over 440 minutes during the first week!

Obviously, I will reach 1,000 by the end of the month. I can do that without much work at all. So, I'm going for 1,750 minutes--on top of exercising disciplined clean eating.

Happy Fit Tuesday!

1 comment:

Myra said...

Please help me set up my Wii!!! I wanna be fit too! LOL!