Sunday, April 17, 2011

I'm Already a Champion; Now I Want to be a Warrior!

I can't believe it's already mid-April. I have had a SUPER BUSY year already--both personally and professionally. In the past, I have let my busy schedule get in the way of eating clean and exercising. Not this time! I'm on a mission! I'm FOCUSED. I'm LOSING FAT and I'm WINNING! With my rejuvenated focus on fitness comes my next challenge! The Warrior Dash! http://www.warriordash.com/info.php# This is not your ordinary 5K. It is supposed to be the "craziest frickin' day of [my] life!" I can't wait! It's going to be tough, dirty, and hot! BRING IT ON! With my tennis success, I already know I am Champion. Now Shay Shay wants to be a Warrior!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's going to be AMAZING! ... and dirty! LOL! You MUST call me after ...

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey