Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back at It! I DESERVE TO BE FIT!

YES! I said it: I DESERVE TO BE HEALTHY AND STRONG! With the start of the week (Sunday was Taste of Atlanta--I won't say more), I got back into my routine, and I feel great!

It is amazing what just a few days of clean eating and good workouts can do for Shay Shay!

This morning I shared with the Sweet Spot Fitness Challenge crew 3 Reasons why I deserve a healthy and strong body. This exercise was not as easy as I thought, but I am glad I took time to think about it. I will remind myself of these reasons (especially when I have to rise before dawn to train) as I continue my journey to lose fat and win:

1. I am blessed with strong ability to push myself past my limits;

2. I work hard everyday, so I may as well feel and look good while doing it; and

3. I try to do what I can, no matter how small the gesture, to be a positive and better force in the world, but I cannot do this without being better to myself!

I am Shay Shay, and I DESERVE to be FIT!

No comments: