Saturday, October 29, 2011

Keeping My Eyes on the Prize!

Whew, today I got in 11 miles. I should have gotten them in last Saturday, but . . . [insert pitiful excuse here].

I am very proud that I got it in, and I am looking forward to the Race & Relax/Savannah Rock n Roll next Saturday! 13.1, here I come!

While I'm feeling great about my running progress, I know I am not doing all I can do to push past my limits as I move toward my 21 % body fat goal. I could give all sorts of reasons why I am given less than stellar effort. But, this is useless and doesn't help push me forward.

So, in a nutshell here is what I need to do: Keep My Eyes on the Prize!

If I stay focus and remind myself what I want to achieve to I can push past my limits and indeed ACHIEVE!

Come on Shay Shay! Get it together!

P.S.--Yes, I KNOW that I have done great. Yes, I know that I look and feel great. But, I know I can and will be GREATER!

No comments: