Friday, September 14, 2012

Back and Back on Track

Oh what a wonderful time I had in the beautiful Coachella Valley this past week!


Beautiful Historic LaQuinta Resort and Club

I am back in ATL and back to my routine of strict clean eating and workouts (although I don't pick up with Lisa at Boutique Body Fitness until next week).

To help me get back on my strict clean eating track, I hit up the Dekalb International Farmer's Market and tried some new things including Monk Fish--baked it and it was yummy, and I spruced up my tuna a bit with some fresh basil, tomatoes, artichokes, dill, celery seed, and champagne vinegar (which is yummy with no calories, no salt--just taste!)



When I get settled in a little more I will be doing a couple posts on my Coachella Valley Adventure, including the food, fitness, and fun!

Stay Tuned!

Until then, Shay Shay will be running the Black Girls Run Drive to End Hunger 5K (looking to get a personal best) and playing my first match of the Atlanta Lawn Tennis Season and continuing to work on Getting and Keeping it Tight!



No comments: