Wednesday, October 22, 2008

If "That One" Can, So Can I







I am in Richmond, Virginia on business. Barack Obama was on the campaign trail in town and stayed in the hotel where I am. He is obviously very busy right now, and I am sure extremely tired. Yet, where was he this morning--working out in the hotel gym. And guess what--I MISSED HIM because I was too tired to get out of bed to fit in a work out!! As you can see, I was able to make the rally, but I missed a closer up opportunity because I just couldn't get out of bed. It is well known that exercise is a part of Barack's and Michelle's lifestyle. So, if Barack Obama can work out as he runs for THE TOP JOB in the world, I can surely get out of bed too! YES I CAN!!!

This is Shay Shay, and I approve this non-partisan message.

No comments: