Monday, March 9, 2009

Feeling Like Shay Shay Again and Life is Golden!

Today was the first time I felt like myself in almost a week. Although the bubble guts were not fun, it gave me time to really think about what and how much I was eating. Don't get me wrong, I'm a pretty consistent clean eater, but I still have not been as consistent as I need to be (and probably was eating too many calories) to meet Shay Shay-style goals.

Now that I'm feeling like Shay Shay again, I'm more focused than ever. Today, I hit the pavement for the first time in about a week. My Sweetie and I tackled some major hills today (He, in a 40 lb weight vest!!!). It was a tough run, but I know I WILL BE READY for the ING Georgia half marathon in 20 DAYS!!

On a another note: Although I have been Losing Fat and Winning in Life for almost 16 months, Life for Me is Truly Golden Right Now! I have now lost over 50 lbs! I have to check my body fat percentage and pictures show that I have work to get into the bikini shape I want, but I WILL GET THERE!!

How do I know-- Because I AM SHAY SHAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your an inspiration to everyone who has seen your progress and knows how disciplined you are.