Monday, March 16, 2009

Quite a Bit Going On

The next few weeks are looking pretty, pretty busy. I'm always busy, but the next few weeks are seeming to be more busy than usual. The ING Half Marathon is coming up at the end of the month (the rain has prevented me from training like I want/need), but I'll be ready. My wonderful sorority sister/dear friend is getting married in May--I'm co-hosting her shower/bachelorette party this weekend. I'm traveling for work, and work is really picking up (no complaints here). I have registered as a replacement player for a singles tennis league on top of my doubles team. I'm still trying to fit in strength/kettlebell training. AND, I'm trying to fit in rest on top of all of that.

Although blogging has become a labor of love, I may not be on as much at least for the next few weeks. Trust, I WILL HAVE MET SOME GOALS by the time I'm back on again.

Until I get back on, I'll be Losing Fat and Winning In Life!

I AM SHAY SHAY!!

No comments: