Saturday, May 29, 2010

Round 2: Fitter and Finer Challenge-It's On!

When I started the McGhee Ladies Fitter and Finer Challenge, I had always intended there to be a Round 2--to Keep the Momentum Going; This is a journey without end, right?

After winning The Challenge, I was so fired up for Round 2. We even took before pictures! Then all of the traveling happened and I just didn't take the time to focus and engage the Round 2 participants.

Now, that I am home and haven't lost any weight since the challenge (although I am happy to be maintaining with all the traveling that I had been doing!), I re-grouped the Round 2 participants. To my delight, they were all ready to really get started! They too want to Keep the Momentum Going, and we have some additional participants who were inspired by the first round. I have extended the challenge to August 28th, so we have 3 FULL MONTHS to work it out and eat right!

And, am I trying to win again? You're darn skipping! I have about 10-12 pounds of fat that I want to shed. My competitive nature and my desire to look, feel and be great will get me there! In fact, I want to almost be there in the next month and then just shed the rest of the fat and maintain by the Challenge Finale.

I am ready! Headed to the gym to train now!

Let's Go Fitter and Finer Challengers!

I am Shay Shay Fit!

No comments: