Friday, September 3, 2010

Thank Goodness No Junk Food Was Around!

Without going into all the details, let me just say that yesterday was a little bit stressful. Not the I'm about to fall apart kind of stressful. Just I'm really busy, I have deadlines to meet, and folks are not cooperating kind of stressful.

For many people, with stress comes the tendency to eat. Yesterday was definitely one of those days where if I had some potato chips, chocolate or gummy bears, I would have been all over them!



Thank goodness I had clean snacks instead! Without my clean snacks, I could have done some real damage. This is just how much munching my stress level required. But, at approximately 30 calories, 6 grams of carbs, and two ingredients, my Kamut snack cakes sweetened with agave nectar can't do much damage at all--even if I eat 3!

These were the perfect combination of crunch and sweet. These little cakes fed my stress level just right!

Whew!

No comments: