Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Absentee Wrap-Up

It's been quite a while since I have posted, but I am not off plan--just CRAZY BUSY!  Here are the highlights:

1.  Finished up Phase 1 with my (not so new now) trainer L. I am pleased with the results. I even felt good enough to wear a bikini--YES--for the first time EVER while in South Beach last month!  Now, LET'S BE CLEAR:  I have NOT hit my goal.  This is a work in progress bikini wearing, but progress nonetheless.  I have been talking about wearing a bikini for way too long. I am motivated now more than ever to KEEP THE MOMENTUM GOING!  Here it is:



2.  Just started Phase 2 with a new meal plan and new goal.  I am excited to see the next phase of results!

3.  Yucky Sinus Infection!  With all my travels and everything I have going, my body did it AGAIN!  It shut down.  I have been battling what started as a sore throat and is now a sinus infection for over a week now.  I have tried to rest more, but I must admit resting is not easy for me. I am on antibiotics now, really resting, and have added some buffered vitamin C to my supplement routine.  MUST OVERCOME THIS SOON! There is too much I must accomplish!

4.  Going to State Again! My USTA Fall Mixed Doubles team got an invitation to compete in the State Championships in Augusta next month.  I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE TEAM!  More motivation to GET IN EVEN BETTER SHAPE!

Well that's enough for now. Back to resting!

No comments: