Wednesday, October 10, 2012

12 Weeks: Committed

The other day I saw a Facebook post on one of the many fitness fan pages I "like".  It mentioned that we have 12 weeks left in 2012 and asked what we are going to do (fitness wise) before the New Year (i.e. before resolution making time).

Me?  I am going to be Committed in a way that I have NEVER BEEN to reaching the next phase of my fitness goals.  I am armed with a great training and meal plans by Lisa at Boutique Body Fitness (www.boutiquebodyfitness.com), so the rest is up to me!

I am committed to stay on my meal plan, without compromise.

I am committed to toughen up and extend myself during my training sessions and follow the cardio plan designed for me.

I am committed to REST--to get adequate sleep at night and rest my body as instructed.

I am committed to not OVER commit my time such that I am overwhelmed.

I am committed to ME.

I am committed to entering 2013 with a BANG, a BOOM BOOM POW--feeling, looking, and being THE BEST Shay Shay I can be!




No comments: