Thursday, July 8, 2010

Back at Home, Back on Track, Back to Focusing on my Goals

After a wonderful long vacation with my parents in the Palm Dessert area and San Diego (I'll post pictures later), I am actually glad to be home and back into my routine! I was away for a solid week and on pure vacation mode--translation: not as much intense exercise and clean eating not necessarily the priority!

I paid a small price--a few extra pounds--but I'm not fretting because I am equipped with the tools I need to get back on track--AND even with the recent July 4th holiday, I AM BACK ON TRACK!

I am back to my morning training sessions and getting some evening exercise on top. I am back to disciplined clean eating. I am back to focusing on my goals:

My tennis team is just 2 1/2 weeks from representing Georgia in the USTA Southern Sectionals Championships! Endurance will NOT be my issue! I WILL BE READY! BRING IT!

While the Fitter and Finer Challenge has lost some of its steam as far as participation, I am determined to be minus 10 lbs (from Round 1 winning weight) by the August 28th Finale. Yep, I'm trying to win again and finally get to the weight that will transition me into maintenance!

So, over the next 6 weeks, I will not compromise on my training and clean eating. I have even signed up for a boot camp at my job that meets twice a week after work. We start Monday and this will supplement my training with Anna Mae, which I have increased to 3 days a week.

See, I am determined. I am focused. I am Shay Shay Fit!

No comments: