Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's Hot!

Whew, 3 straight days of tennis and it's definitely HOT! With all this hot tennis, I have to make sure I am staying in shape. Unclean food and water deficiency has no place in my world. I cannot afford to let a lack of endurance impact my game. If I lose it will NOT be because an opponent out hustled me! I will leave it all on the court. This is A MUST!

This week was a really busy work week, and I let my clean eating food guard down a bit. This week is a new week. I am refocused and redetermined. I am proud that I am maintaining my weight since the challenge, but I'm overdue for stepping it up a notch.

I have my sights set on a winning 3.5 season (we're 2-1 right now), winning 3.0 Women's Sectionals in Birmingham in July, and winning 7.0 Mixed Doubles States in Augusta in August. Hot will not even begin to express the conditions to come. With my renewed focus, I will be ready!

I am Shay Shay. I am Fit. I am Hot, but I am Ready!

No comments: