Monday, August 9, 2010

I now have Oxygen--I can Breathe Again!

It's no secret that Oxygen Magazine is a key part of my fitness lifestyle. I love the articles, photos, and the fact that it contains real women who have everyday jobs and families and still manage to look FABULOUS! I aspire to be one of their Success Stories.

For the last few months, I wasn't getting my Oxygen. I had renewed my subscription in plenty time to avoid a gap in delivery. Somehow the magazine did not have my correct address when it renewed my subscription.

I really missed not getting my breath of fresh air of motivation. Now I have it. The August edition and the fatloss Collector's issue arrived just in the nick of time because I am really motivated to meet my goals.

With Oxygen as a resource and source of inspiration, I can really breathe again!

Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: