Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 5 of Giving! WAHOO PRIDE!

WAHOOWA!!!! UVA is going to the Chick-Fil-La Bowl!!!!

Oh Day 5 is quite sweet!

Today I gave myself some PRIDE!

I'm PROUD of my Virginia Cavaliers for having an awesome season and landing a stellar bowl the Chick Fa La Bowl right in my adopted home ATL!!

I gave myself a BOWL TICKET because there is NO WAY I'm going to miss this experience!

The last time UVA was this ATL Bowl was 1998, when it was still called the Peach Bowl. I was there then. I had a blast but this time I have some additional PRIDE!

In 1998, I was wearing size 14 jeans to the Peach Bowl. This year, I'll be wearing my size 6s with much PRIDE!

I really am proud of the work I have put in to get to this point in my health and fitness.

I'm looking forward to seeing what else I can accomplish.

I'm also looking forward to following and supporting my Cavs and seeing what big things are ahead for the team!

Go Shay Shay!

Go 'Hoos!!

No comments: