Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I Need to Catch Up!

Whew, it's been over a week since I posted! Not Good! But, this time it doesn't mean that I have detoured off the journey again. I've just been a tad busy and not feeling all that well. I'm good now, so where do I start first? Oh, my much anticipated weekend from my last post:

Friday: After about a two hour rain delay, my Mixed Doubles Team took the courts in the USTA Atlanta City Finals. It was a tough night for our team. My partner and I played well together and got an individual victory, but our team fell just short of taking it all. NO WORRIES!

WE STILL GOT A BERTH TO THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS IN AUGUSTA IN AUGUST! Sweet! I can't wait--State Twice in One Year!

Saturday: Oh what a wonderful time I had with the Race&Relax crew! My tennis bud and Blog Queen Wifey posted two great recaps--much better than I could do. Here are the links with photos! Can't wait for the next race!



Sunday: The McGhee Super Slammers won our FIRST match at 3.5! And guess what? WE DID IT AGAIN this past Sunday! Let's Keep the Momentum Going, Team!

The week after all the fun: After all of that action, my body decided to do a little number on me and I wasn't feeling well. I slowed down a bit and rested and got myself together in time for the JILL SCOTT and MAXWELL concert this past Saturday. Oh, Sweetie and I had such a great time! Check me out in my gold sequin skirt. Yeah, I thought I was cute! LOL!


No comments: