Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My How Things (like my wardrobe) Have Changed!

Last night I was doing some much needed folding of laundry. With all my traveling and busy weekends, I've only had time to put clothes in the washer and dryer and then throw them on the futon in my loft.

As I started folding and putting away my laundry, I noticed that my workout and tennis gear FAR outnumbered my regular clothes. I mean it's getting to a point where I'm running out of drawer space and will have to start--gasp--hanging up some of my workout gear.

While this not so organized person now has to figure out how to organize my workout/tennis gear better and not all that excited about it, I am excited that my wardrobe is reflecting my lifestyle.

I am glad that my workout wardrobe is not just for running errands, but for running and jumping and lifting and stretching.

I often say that I don't necessarily like the gym, but I do like being active. Of course, I can stay on the tennis courts for hours. But, my power hill run/walk last night reminded me that I like being outdoors--even if it's a little chilly and my legs HURT--and MOVING!

So, while I am not looking forward to coming up with a better wardrobe organizing system, I am looking forward to being very active for the REST OF MY LIFE!

Oh, yeah, and buying CUTE workout and tennis gear too!

No comments: