Tuesday, November 8, 2011

13.1 and DONE. . .For Now! So Much to Recap!

This is NOT my official recap of what was the most wonderful weekend of Fitness and Support that I have experienced to date (and I know more are coming for Shay Shay!): The Savannah Rock n Roll Half Marathon & Marathon and Race & Relax!


I'm still on such a high that it is hard for me to really sit down and type out how awesome of a weekend I had! Not even going back to the busy time of the office and other commitments have deflated me!


In short--I beat my last half marathon time with a 2:31:35 minute finish.




Now, I am back in ATL (with slightly sore legs) and back at my clean eating and training routine. I have more challenges ahead--as in the next three weeks ahead!


I'm committing to recapping Savannah BEFORE these next challenges though.


I just need to settle down and stop flying!

2 comments:

Renee said...

Congrats on the PR! I didn't realize how many of us it did that damn thing this weekend! I have no crazy ideas about a PR for Thanksgiving but when I'm bikini ready in Miami....maybe!!! :-)

Shay Shay said...

Thanks, Renee! And I'm with you about Thanksgiving--the fact that I'm even going to run Thanksgiving is a PR for me! LOL!

And Miami will not be ready for you! You're going to ROCK!