Thursday, November 24, 2011

So Thankful! Third Time is a Charm!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

While today is designated as a day of thanksgiving, I have so much to be thankful for that one day could not capture it all.

I am grateful for all the blessings that God has bestowed upon me. For His love and mercy, I am thankful everyday.

I am thankful for my family--immediate and extended, dear friends, gainful employment at a thriving company doing something I enjoy.

I am thankful for joy and health and fitness. I have been given a vessel to carry my spirit that is capable of doing amazing things.

For years, I took this for granted, but no more!

I am determined to live the healthiest life I can live, to be the fittest I can be, to push myself beyond what I even can conceive.

What a way to start this day of Thanksgiving by being outside on a beautiful day that only the Lord could make and pushing myself on the pavement to finish another Half Marathon--#3 to be exact.




Third time is definitely a Charm. This race I had my #1 supporter in this journey to Lose Fat and Win. My Sweet Charm--My Sweetie!

For him, I am thankful!

[If I had a picture of him from the race, I would have inserted it here. You'll have to trust me--he was there; he ran; he did great!]

Time to get ready to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day and have some tasty morsels. I've earned my meal today!

No comments: