Monday, February 6, 2012

Digging Deeper: My Insanity Challenge!

I have been TALKING about HARDCORE results for quite some time now! I have made significant progress and man folks THINK I should be done--but they just don't understand the goals I have set for myself.

June will mark 5 Years since I started eating clean and seriously studying what it takes to build a more fit physique. I am DETERMINED (again, I know) to reach my goal of 18-21% Body Fat and wearing that bikini by the time I celebrate 5 Years on this journey.

To do this I must do as Shaun T says: DIG DEEPER! I need to push myself even harder than I ever have before!

This morning I did the first full Insanity workout. OFF THE CHAIN! To finish and keep my form, I will have to DIG DEEPER! I am officially starting my own Insanity Challenge. I am going to make the most of the next 60 days and then keep Pressing Toward the a Full Celebration of 5 Years of Losing Fat an Winning!

Let's Go Shay Shay! Let's Go!

No comments: