Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally, A Break From the Rain and Investing in Me!

Since Monday evening, the rain, rain wouldn't go away. Well, yesterday afternoon, finally the rain took a break. I hit the courts! It felt great! I felt great! What a difference clean eating and consistent exercise makes! I hit singles with a very experienced player and she had me all over the courts. But, I was moving! I moved well. And, I returned some pretty nice shots. I didn't feel sluggish. My legs didn't feel like lead. I felt awesome!

I need to remember this feeling. Every time I want to compromise on clean eating and exercise, I need to remember this feeling. I know it has only been five days, but I have to capitalize on this feeling. I have to invest in what I know works. Effective investments yield effective results. I have to invest in me! I WILL invest in me--working to be the best Shay Shay I can be!

Keep the Momentum Going!

No comments: