Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A Good Day; Taking Days One at a Time

Although I looked in my closet yesterday morning in complete frustration because I don't feel comfortable in any of my clothes, yesterday was a good day (Note: giving away your bigger sized clothes is a great motivator because you can never really get too content with weight gain unless you don't mind re-buying the same type of clothes to fit your current size as it balloons upward. I MIND!).

It was a good day because all day I ate the cleanest that I have eaten in almost four months! I was reminded that good ol' fashioned preparation and focus is not as hard as I think. I feel better and lighter already!

So, I am looking forward to today. I'm already off to a good start: morning kettlebell workout; packed my meals for today, had a hearty breakfast of old fashioned oatmeal with flaxseed, bee pollen, cinnamon, and 1/2 banana, 3 boiled egg whites, 1 slice Ezekiel toast, and green tea.

Today will be another good day. I will reach my goals one day at a time!

Have a great day!

No comments: