Well, there is a pair of jeans in my closet that are not so forgiving! They are "designer", which translates into not a real size; they don't have that wonderful gift to women--Lycra; they are not full in hips and thighs. There is NO GIVE in these jeans.
So, what is Shay Shay to do? I am going to make them like me! The scale is one indicator of my progress, but these jeans will really let me know I am doing. So, how will I get these jeans to like me--to forgive me?
I will Keep the Momentum Going!
- I will continue to make good, clean eating choices in the right portion and at the right intervals throughout the day
- I will continue to strength train and get in adequate cardio
- I will continue to consult my accountability buddies (my daily food/exercise emailings and Monday and Thursday check-ins)
- I will not totally deprive myself and enjoy a treat meal a week, so that I can maintain this lifestyle when I reach my goal
- I will face the music and try on the jeans once a week no matter how the previous week of eating and exercise went--got to keep it real with myself! The jeans will not lie!
I am up for the challenge! I Am Built for This! I Am Shay Shay!