Monday, October 12, 2009

Take Advantage of the Break Shay Shay!

After such a WONDERFUL weekend with Sweetie, I woke up to rain, rain, and more rain. Then I drove to work in rain, rain, and more rain! So, no tennis practice tonight. No after work meeting or function. I had a pretty hard workout yesterday, so my body is saying rest. But,, it is also saying, "You're tired; you want to sit on the couch and just watch TV at a normal hour for a change."

But, I am on a mission! I need to cook! Fuel is needed to get me through the week. I am going to get off this couch, cook some baked chicken and ground turkey (haven't figured out HOW I am going to cook it yet) and then get my rusty dusty to bed. I need to rise early tomorrow and hit the gym! No late night of Law & Order (regular, SVU, Criminal Intent--any would do) re-runs. I am going to bed and get some adequate rest for a change.

I must take advantage of these moments. They don't happen often.

Off to the kitchen!

No comments: