Sunday, April 25, 2010

And the Winner Is . . .

EVERYONE! The Fitter and Finer Challenge Ladies got together yesterday for the Finale and had an awesome time of fellowship. We have already geared up for Round 2!

So, how did Shay Shay do? I WON the POT! I am so proud of myself and know this is just the beginning. I lost 19.4 lbs and 11.4% of my body weight over the course of the Challenge.

Yesterday was a FABULOUS Day! I started the morning with my weigh-in and was quite pleased with the scale! Then I ventured out to the Piedmont Park Green Day 5K. I can't believe I RAN IN THE RAIN! I've come a long way, Baby!

After the race, a couple challengers and fellow runners had a wonderful meal at my favorite breakfast place-Thumbs Up! Yep, I had the heap--fried potatoes, chicken sausage, whole eggs, and cheese! Oh, and don't forget the multi-grain biscuit! It was heaven! I savored it because I won't have it again for probably another year!

The Challenge Finale was at my home. We grilled some tasty lean meats and just had a great time fellowshipping with each other. It was so beautiful to see a group of women together supporting each other toward a Fitter and Finer lifestyle. I was so thrilled to wear my "Leaner" (not skinny because I never want to be skinny) Jeans. I forgot to take a picture, but I'll take one and post them.

I ended my day with a shopping trip to Rose Couture in Riverdale. My trainer Anna Mae introduced me to this FABULOUS boutique. I got some GREAT and UNIQUE and out of my comfort zone pieces! I have some great legs and developing some great shoulders, so I'm going to show them! LOL! I can't wait to rock these beautiful pieces! I'll definitely be posting pictures!

Well, no time to be on the computer for too long. I have a busy day in front of me!

I am Shay Shay and I'm Getting Fitter and Finer and Losing Fat and Winning in Life!

1 comment:

Sweetie said...

What a great pay off for all your hard work. Keep the momentum going!