Friday, April 23, 2010

One More Day to the Fitter and Finer Challenge Finale!

Not only am I glad it's FRIDAY, I am excited for the Fitter and Finer Challenge Finale tomorrow. I have worked really hard for over three months to get in better shape and lose more fat--not for the potential cash prize, but for the prize of feeling, looking, and being GREAT!

I feel so empowered as I write this morning. I feel like I am finally getting the hang of the lifestyle. I have lost 19 lbs during the challenge. I am officially the fittest I have ever been in my life! But, as I told some folks last night and this morning, "I know how to lose weight; it's the keeping it off that has been the challenge."

With the Fitter and Finer Challenge concluding and my Fitter and Finer life beginning, I am committed to KEEPING IT OFF this time! And don't get me wrong. I still have about 10 lbs of fat that I would like to lose. So, I will Keep the Momentum Going!

No matter the results of the cash prize tomorrow, I am WINNING! I say "winning" because this is a continuous journey. It will not stop and should not stop. I look forward to continuing the journey and accomplishing more in this wonderful life of mine!

I am Shay Shay, and I am Fitter and Finer!

No comments: