Thursday, January 5, 2012

Detox Done! What's the Plan Now, Shay Shay?!?!?!

I ran out of my bone broth after I finished day 2 of my detox, but it worked like a CHAMP! I feel great, and my abs look like they did pre-holiday. For day 3, I kept my food intake to protein and veggies and added 3 tablespoons of coconut oil. I even found a way to continue my daily 6 tablespoons of organic apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons, 2x/day) without always drinking with water (great on my salad and veggies, especially with the coconut oil!).

I got in some strength training this morning and hopped on my new trampoline (more on this another day) for 15 minutes when I got back from the gym. I am feeling like a CHAMP!

So, now what?

Let me once again share my goals: 135 lbs; 18-21% BF by March 1, 2012. I am determined to make this mark and stick with it! Let's not forget that green bikini I've been discussing for what seems like years (wait--it has been years!)

I heard Janet Jackson say on her new NutriSystem spot (no opinion on whether she's a good spokesperson or not. Do you Janet and NutriSystem!) this: You can't just HOPE and WISH for what YOU WANT. You have to PLAN and GET ON IT! (emphasis my own)

This is POWERFUL and TRUE! So, what's Shay Shay's plan?

1. Veggies at every meal
2. No more than 1-2 servings fruit/day
3. Coconut Oil: 3 tablespoons a day
4. Continue organic apple cider vinegar and warm lemon water regime
5. Weights 4x/week
6. Cardio 60 min/day, 6 days/week
7. No breads or starch carbs other than a few tablespoons of oats or quinoa (pre-cooked weight)
8. Try new high protein, low carb recipe a week
9. Continue gallon of water a/day (green tea and lemon water and organic apple cider vinegar regime count toward gallon)
10. 4-5 cups of green tea/day
11. PLAN cheat meal
12. Stick to the PLAN!

So this is my PLAN. I am not simply hoping or wishing I will reach my goals. I BELIEVE I WILL reach my goals WHEN I STICK TO THE PLAN!

GET ON IT, Shay Shay!

No comments: