Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year: Game On!

Welcome 2012! I am ready!

While I can't believe how fast 2011 has come and gone (I think I say this every year as I get older), I am thankful for having a wonderful and prosperous year.

In 2011, I pushed myself to reach new health and fitness heights. I learned more about my body and nutrition and what it take to really lose fat. I pushed myself harder in the gym and am leaner and have more muscle tone than I have ever had! I ran TWO half-marathons within 3 weeks after saying I would NEVER run a half-marathon again! Best of all, I am entering 2012 without the usual 10-15 holiday pounds I usually gain! For all of these accomplishments, I am proud.

So, what's on tap for 2012! June 2012 will mark 5 years since I started the eat-clean lifestyle. I intend to be bikini ready to celebrate this milestone! I am determined to be as lean and buffed as I can be in 2012 and beyond! I also am planning to attend the Arnold (as in "I'll be back") Sports Festival in March. http://www.arnoldsportsfestival.com/ I have about 8 weeks to make sure I am able to walk into the Arnold feeling and looking great! I can't wait!

The last of my New Year's house guests depart today. Tomorrow I will begin detoxing for a few days (I got the detox plan from Tosca Reno's blog) to jump start my system as I get back on my regular plan.

I am looking forward to seeing what I will accomplish in 2012.

It's going to be an awesome year!

No comments: