Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our President has been Inaugurated; Now the Holidays are Really Over!

Yesterday, I sat in front of the television all day to witness history unfold. I had once contemplated traveling to D.C. to be in the mix of things, but I don't regret being in my warm home and being able to witness the festivities from various perspectives. And YES, President Obama got in his work out before he began his marathon of a day yesterday!

When I woke up this morning to head to the gym, a feeling of "Gee, now the holidays are really over" came upon me. When I look back at my discipline with consistent clean eating and working out, for the most part I had been on holiday since my birthday (November 21st)!!

I am now 1 lb away from my pre-birthday weight, and I am charging ahead--knocking out 1-2 lbs a week/trimming my body fat 2-3 % a month until I reach my goal!!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: