Thursday, January 14, 2010

Can't Go Without My Cooler! Must Grocery Shop!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I hate errands. And grocery shopping is an errand! So, I try to do it as little as possible.

The problem is--without grocery shopping I cannot stock up on my clean eats (unless someone out there is volunteering to go shopping for me). If I don't have my clean eats, I can't fill my cooler with the 5-6 fat burning meals. If I don't I my cooler, then I have to spend a bunch of mental energy on trying to find something in a restaurant or our employee cafe'. This is no fun either and can get expensive--to my purse and my waist. Yesterday evening, I had to eat out before my tennis match because I didn't have my cooler packed. I paid $10 for a "healthy as [I ]want[ed] to be Greek wrap with chicken. It was good, but it was $10!

So, before work, I went to the grocery store and picked up a few things. I bought enough to supplement the slow cooker stew I made with other fat burning choices.

Today, I am equipped with my cooler. Today will be a good fat loss day!

I am in a good place now.

No comments: