Thursday, January 7, 2010

These Legs are Made for Working Out!

Ah, today was leg day! I love leg day! When you have nice, strong, toned legs everyone notices! I have been blessed with pretty nice legs. They are not where I want them to be, but I can still work a nice pair of heels or tennis skirt! LOL!

Of all my body parts, my legs tone up the fastest when I workout. My legs are also 10 times stronger than my upper body. This may be why I love leg day so much. Consistent, efficient leg work equals some pretty darn toned legs for Shay Shay in NO TIME!

And today was a WORK OUT! My legs haven't worked this hard in quite some time! If Anna Mae (my trainer) had been there, my legs would have stopped after the first 10 minutes!

Well its doing some sort of snow/sleet thing, so I am glad I got leg day in this morning!

Now, I can bundle up by the fire with my blanket and a 100 calorie pack of popcorn and enjoy some Shay Shay time!

No comments: