Sunday, November 16, 2008

Top Ten Reasons Why Shay Shay is Determined to Keep Her Eyes on The Prize!

It's been quite a while since I have blogged. I have been thinking about blogging, but haven't sat down and actually typed. I have been steady on my mission toward my goals, though. I have been keeping my food diary and hitting the gym more frequently and effectively. With two weeks until the end of the month, I have lost about 5 lbs; 5 more to go to my 10 lb monthly goal! This will NOT be a cake walk! My birthday is this Friday and I go home to Virginia for Thanksgiving the following Tuesday! I am not going to fret! Here are my Top 10 Reasons Why Shay Shay is Determined to Keep Her Eyes on the Prize!

10. I have given away all of the clothes of my former body!

9. I have put this fat loss journey on blast to the world---my reputation is at stake!

8. Who wants to be the chubby woman with the lean, buff man?! NOT Shay Shay! (My Sweetie is really getting lean and building muscle--a real motivator!)

7. I feel great!

6. I have tried this weight loss thing before; Shay Shay is not trying to make this an unhealthy cycle!

5. I like buying pants again (or at least not avoiding buying them because of my thighs!), although I am now becoming more a skirt and dress fan (my legs are shaping up the way I want, but slow down Shay Shay, you're not there yet!).

4. Shay Shay likes hearing her Sweetie say things like "WOW!", "That's What I'm Talking About" and "Man!" (don't get me wrong, he has always told me I'm beautiful, but now he has that "$@*#, you look good!" look when we are about to go out on the town. LOL!).

3. Heck, who doesn't like getting attention and being told they look great! Yeah, call me vain, but guess what Carly Simon, this blog IS about ME! (Shoutout to all the Carly Simon fans)

2.
Need I say more?

1. I want to be 80, still playing tennis and have my doctor tell me, "Wow, I think you have found the fountain of youth!"

Have a great week!!!

No comments: