Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Got Up and Glad I Did

I'm not sure if it's the Daylight Saving Time change, the back to back tennis with workouts included, or just being plain ol' tired, but I wasn't all that excited to hear the alarm this morning. I guess I'm never excited to hear the crack of dawn wake-up call, but this morning I was actually beat--almost zombie like.

Nevertheless, I got up and out. I got in my 15 minutes of cardio before Anna Mae arrived for upper body training. And within 10 minutes I was feeling good. Within 30 minutes I was feeling great! Plu, I got in 15 more minutes of cardio after a hard strength training session.

I have now had my Nectar whey protein shake (LOVE IT!), banana and dry Ezekiel toast and am ready to take on the day!

It's amazing what a good workout will do for you. When I woke up this morning, I wasn't so sure that I was going to make it. LOL!

Have a great day! I am Shay Shay Fit!

No comments: