Wednesday, March 24, 2010

One Month Left in the Fitter and Finer Challenge!

We have exactly ONE MONTH left in the McGhee Ladies Getting Fitter and Finer Challenge. I am so proud of the lifestyle changes I am seeing in this group. Folks are getting up earlier to hit the gym; paying attention and seeking resources about what they eat, and we're supporting each other although this is technically a competition.

I am especially proud of me (of course!). I now feel like I am not just working toward the challenge but really making long term changes to my lifestyle. This time just feels different than other times when I "got back on track."

This time, I'm just doing it. It doesn't feel forced. I'm consistently eating clean, but if I want a little something I am figuring out how to indulge without going overboard or back tracking. Having a consistent trainer like Anna Mae is also priceless, but she can't make me do what I need to do when I'm out of her sight. I have to be my own force: I'm STOPPING THE INSANITY and I'm NOT looking back!

If this sounds like Shay Shay's personal pep rally, it is! I'm dynamite, I know it, and ready to explode. I'm dynamite and know it, I'm tick-tick-tick-tick-BOOM! DYNAMITE! Tick-tick-tick BOOM! DYNAMITE! Oops, I got caught up in high school cheerleading memories.

Seriously, I have to do what I need to do to Keep the Momentum even if I have to cheer myself on (although I am so thankful to all those who are noticing my progress and letting me know).

I am Shay Shay Fit.

No comments: