Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Challenge, Challenge, Challenge

Fitness Challenge: It's been 6 weeks since the McGhee Ladies Getting Fitter and Finer Challenge started, and I am doing well. I KNOW I will reach my Challenge Goal. I'm going to continue to work hard and visualize. Already, I have worn some pants and jeans that I couldn't wear when the Challenge started. Now, I'm not content with this result! I want more hardcore results! So, I have to challenge myself and put in the hardcore effort!


Hair Challenge: I was traveling, so I have only worked out two days since my hair transformation. So far, the hair is still quite manageable and looks good. It has thicken up some, but I like the additional thickness. I'm not going to add any substantial heat to my hair. We'll see how things look in a week. I'm sure my new handy Aveda Control Paste (it has organic flaxseed--right up my clean alley!) and The Edge (and perhaps some rubber bands and pins) will help me get through. They will have to because NOT WORKING OUT is NOT AN OPTION!

Other Challenges: I won't be specific, but there are some exciting things going on with me at work. They are not challenges in the negative sense--more like tremendous opportunities. I am up for the challenges, and I'm really excited about my latest professional developments. This is more reason for me to make sure I am keeping fit, energetic, and fresh!

I am Shay Shay Fit, and I'm Keeping the Momentum Going!!!

No comments: