Thursday, February 4, 2010

The Insanity has Ceased! Now Recharged!

It's been one month since I decided to Stop the Insanity, and I am proud to say that it has ceased! I have been exercising all sorts of discipline, working out consistently, and cooking. I feel great and am seeing results. I just need to Keep the Momentum Going.

To help, I just purchased two new Tosca Reno books: The Eat-Clean Cookbook and The Eat Clean Diet-Recharged!

Recharged. How about that?! Recharged is exactly how I am feeling! I realized that I had made getting back on track much harder than it has to be. Planning and Thinking is really what it takes to be successful on this journey. My trainer Anna Mae is a wonderful real life example for me. She has shown me that I can truly live a eat clean and healthy lifestyle and enjoy life all at the same time.

I'm vowing to be on the journey to stay!

I am Shay Shay Fit-RECHARGED!

No comments: