Friday, February 5, 2010

Oh How the Legs Burn!

Recall how much I LOVE Leg Day! Well, today there was A LOT OF LEG DAY TO LOVE! My trainer Anna Mae decided to work over time today. It was tough, but really cool because she did some things with me that I hadn't done with other trainers before. Burn, Burn, Burn did the legs today!

Then she piled on abs! I struggled a little bit, but I got through the workout and AM SO GLAD THAT I DID! No matter how hard it gets during the workout, I always feel so AWESOME when it is done. So ACCOMPLISHED! I even did an extra 30 minutes of cardio afterwards.

I have to keep telling myself that the workout may be tough in the gym, but Shay Shay will have a mean looking body when this is all done!

YES SHAY SHAY WILL HAVE A LEAN AND MEAN BODY WHEN ANNA MAE IS DONE WITH ME!

I am Shay Shay Fit!

No comments: