Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Week 3 Ends: Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

I know I've blogged about this before, but I want to declare--especially during the Fitter and Finer Challenge--that I am a TORTOISE! I have to stay focused and remember that slow and steady wins the race.

I find myself often looking at the calendar and counting down the weeks to the end of the Challenge and figuring out where I'll be in relation to my goal weight at specific times on the calendar. I know this sounds obsessive. But I think I need a little obsession these days to keep me focused!

I can't get discouraged because I only lost a pound or two in a week. That's great progress and the healthy way to promote long-term healthy weight maintenance.

I am a the Tortoise. I am focusing on STEADY and not slow.

I am Shay Shay Fit!

No comments: