Monday, February 1, 2010

Kicking It Ol' School

One of my tennis teammates is over 40 and has a super lean, but muscular body--especially awesome legs. Ironically, she has been given the name Red Hot Link (like the sausage, but her body is definitely no sausage). Anyhoo, the other day she mentioned how she is a long time Tae Bo fan and although it has been on the market FOREVER she still works out to this trusty ol' faithful workout.

So, this morning I dusted off my old Tae Bo VHS tapes (yep, VHS. I still have them and still have a VCR) and got to kicking with Mr. Billy Blanks!

It was great! It was as tough as I remembered. I know it works (Red Hot Link is evidence of that), so I will re-incorporate Ol' School Tae Bo into my workouts and look forward to the results!

Happy Monday! I am Shay Shay Fit!

No comments: